Ask IT’s Done Ltd are delighted to announce the latest work for the managed service division.
This involved the delivery of a high quality (and high availability) directory service to a UK government department keeping their directory synchronised with nations on almost every continent.
The service delivery consists of:
- Consolidating a UK address book from a range of contributing systems, ensuring data consistency and completeness and distribution to the other four CCEB nations.
- Receiving address books from the four other contributing nations, processing to generate unique names and consistency and then providing to UK systems.
- Providing registration tools for external address addition to local address book.
- Providing X.400/SMTP address conversion and lookup data for protocol conversion systems.
- Provision of management information on directory distribution system.